Saturday, June 8, 2013

Attempting to Take Part in a Read-A-Thon

Hello! I am awful at keeping up with this blog, though I haven't by any means stopped reading, so I've decided that it's time to take part in a blog event! It's called the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon, and since it runs from June 7th to June 14th, I have already missed a day of it. If I can finish the book that I'm currently reading and one or two more, however, I don't think I'll have done too badly! There's a nifty info link here, to a post about in on the host blog, My Shelf Confessions, even though it looked a bit daunting at first glance.  So far, though, I've gotten to do virtual jigsaw puzzles as part of this whole thing, so obviously, it's not too serious or intimidating. Since this is just an intro post, I don't have all that much more to say, but hopefully, I remember that I'm participating in this and actually manage to get some reading done! Wish me luck, and have a nice day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment